A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibne-Rasa graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ibne-Rasa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasib A Ibne-Rasa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hasib A. Ibne-Rasa practice?
- Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa practices Internal Medicine near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Internists.