A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasina Nasir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasina Nasir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasir graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Nasir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasina Nasir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hasina Nasir practice?
- Dr. Hasina Nasir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hasina Nasir practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.