A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasina Nasir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasir
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nasir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasina Nasir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasir graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Nasir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasina Nasir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hasina Nasir practice?
- Dr. Hasina Nasir has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasina Nasir practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.