Dr. Haskell Head Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haskell Head?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 13th, 2009

I've seen enough Psychiatrists to know

Dr. Head was my first Psychiatrist, and in my opinion the best. He ended up leaving private practice to work for the hospital, so I had to try someone else. In Psychiatry, a good fit with your doctor is essential. I'm not sure if recommending him is pointless since he's no longer in private practice, but if you are considering going inpatient where he is, then it may be of use to you. My ratings given of the office staff and wait times are based on my experiences at PCOP, prior to his relocation, so I cannot guarantee those aspects at the hospital.

Type 2 Diabetes