A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haskell McGill Kirkpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haskell M. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.