A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haskell McGill Kirkpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haskell M. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Haskell Kirkpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.