A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasmatul Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasmatul Islam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasmatul Islam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hasmatul Islam practice?
- Dr. Hasmatul Islam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hasmatul Islam practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.