A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathuria graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kathuria has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria practice?
- Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.