A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasmuch Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasmuch Sheth, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Sheth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasmuch Sheth MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hasmuch Sheth practice?
- Dr. Hasmuch Sheth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hasmuch Sheth practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.