Dr. Hasmukhbhai Amin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hasmukhbhai Amin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hasmukhbhai Amin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2013

Mother

Do not choose dr Amin if you have nothing better to do than sit around for hours waiting for your child's appointment. The first time we went yo the office I thought it was a fluke. The second time going to the office my daughter had and ear infection. From the time of her appontemnt to leaving the exam room we had invested 2 hours of our time for a 3 min office visit. We have now been waiting 1.5 hours for a simple flu shot that we had an appointment for. My son was not sick when he got here but I would not be surprised if he wa after hours of sick kids waiting in the waiting room .

March 19th, 2013

Parents Beware

Let me start by saying that most of the office staff is quite nice, but they have way too many patients due to healthy families only having so many doctors. The wait time is terrible, I have waited over an hour on several occassions. The office staff while nice, not very efficient. Now I have yet to see the same doctor more than twice. Dr. Amin is the worst of all of them as far as rudeness and impatience goes. Well actually Dr. VALERIE J CAYABYAB-GARCIA is the rudest. The other doctors and PAs are very nice and take their time with you. The nurses and medical assistants are also very nice. If you want to wait in an office where its more like a cattle ranch and roll the dice on whether you see a nice doctor or get to experience the two rudest doctors i have ever met..then by all means..this is the place for you. Otherwise I would suggest finding another office. After two visits with Dr. Amin..I transferred my kids to another doctor. He dismissed my son's foot problem as growing pains..luckily Im in the medical profession myself and knew better..took him to another doctor and he ended up with a specialist for his foot..hint: it was not growing pains at all!!!

October 11th, 2012

To many Patiences

The medical staff was good, no chairs to sit and the wait time is bad It took over an 1 to get in the room and another 30 to get out for a shot appt. they don't have a sick room or any toys for kids to play with so all the kids started to get fuzzy.

October 3rd, 2012

worst office I have ever been

I have been with Dr. Amin for a while and only because no one else is accepting new patients. I hate going to his office. If you go there, expect to be in that office for around 3 hours. The staff is rude and doesn't care that you have been there for an hour and a half past your appointment time. When the Dr finally comes into the room after your half hour wIt in there, he runs in and runs out leaving you with many questions. I do not recommend going to his office at all.

August 13th, 2012

The woman i believe to be a office manager

I had a complaint and I not only want to complain about the way she dealt with my problem but the way she spoke to her employees she was so unprofessional and rude she said her name was Dilyn I have never seen a manager treat an employee like that in my life. I was so upset I didnt even want to complain to her about my problem she was ridiculous. I do not understand how she is in the position she is. Not to mention she smelled to high heavens of cigarettes, and I was the because my child was having trouble with his asthma. I hope people that Dr. Amin does not allow his employees to be mistreated by that woman who I am sorry she in my opinion did not seem to understand anything that MA was trying to explain to her. Dr. Amin is a great doctor and I think is in the dark that woman is hateful this isnt the first time I have witness this she is always rude to someone.

April 26th, 2012

Love this Pediactrics Office

I have always had good visits with this office. My children are thoroughly evaluated. They take good care of them and make them feel comfortable. Other doctors I have been to were rude and always misdiagnosed my children. I love this office and will always highly recommend it!

January 6th, 2012

Love this Pediactrics Office

I have been to a few pediatricians, and this is the best one. They have always been nice and made sure to check my children fully. Making an appointment is very easy, unless you are new. I have only seen Dr. Amin once, they have other doctors who have been by far the best. They answer all of my questions and are not rude when I refuse a certain immunization. They are understanding about all of my concerns. There patient rooms are very kid friendly. One thing that I don't like, is the wait, but I will take a long wait for a good doctor, than a short wait for a horrible doctor.

May 17th, 2011

Hay doc!

dr.amin i want you to know that i think you are a great doctor. and every since i was little i can only remember u be the caring and most patient doctor. And i wish you could be my doctor forever :) keep up the good gob!

August 31st, 2010

Dr. Amin

Parents I Highly recommend that you do not take you children to ths Doctor. He is rude and does not check the patients thoroughly. He does not allow you the courtesy to ask questions or voice your concerns. By far the worse Dr I have ever came accross.

May 7th, 2010

This clinic is a child mill

You will not get seen within an hour of your appointment time because they way overbook their appointments. The nurses are so busy they can't spend 5 minutes with you. Our nurse shoved a prescription at us and didn't have time to explain what it was for. I called after the appointment to find out. Turns out it was for flouride -- had the nurse taken 5 minutes to speak with us, we would have told her that we do not give our kids supplemental flouride per our pediatric dentist. They forgot to see my 2nd son, who was also there for an appointment, but after being there for 2 hours just for my first son we were so fed up that we gave up and went home. This was our 5th visit and every visit has been very similar. We will not be returning as I am extremely concerned about the attention they pay to any child's health.

February 3rd, 2009

he is a very good doctor. my mom would take me when i was little and now i take my 3 kids there. he is the best doctor ever.

November 18th, 2016