A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutaria graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sutaria has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutaria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hasmukh Sutaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hasmukh N. Sutaria practice?
Dr. Hasmukh Sutaria practices Neurology near Irvington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Irvington Neurologists.