A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasmukhbha Sutaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasmukhbha Sutaria is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutaria graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Sutaria has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasmukhbha Sutaria MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hasmukhbha Sutaria practice?
- Dr. Hasmukhbha Sutaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasmukhbha Sutaria practices Neurology near Irvington, NJ.
See Irvington Neurologists.