A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasmukhbhai Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasmukhbhai Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasmukhbhai Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasmukhbhai D Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hasmukhbhai D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hasmukhbhai Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasmukhbhai Patel practices Internal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Internists.