A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasnain Haider-Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasnain Haider-Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasnain Haider-Shah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider-Shah graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Haider-Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasnain Haider-Shah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hasnain Haider-Shah practice?
- Dr. Hasnain Haider-Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hasnain Haider-Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.