A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hass Shafia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hass Shafia is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hass Shafia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafia graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shafia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Northeastern Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hass H Shafia MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hass H. Shafia practice?
- Dr. Hass Shafia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hass Shafia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.