A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hass Shafia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hass Shafia is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafia
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shafia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hass Shafia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafia graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shafia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Northeastern Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hass H Shafia MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hass H. Shafia practice?
- Dr. Hass Shafia has 1 office location.
Dr. Hass Shafia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.