Learn more about Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abul-Khoudoud
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abul-Khoudoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Essentia Health Fargo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan R. Abul-Khoudoud practice?
- Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud practices Family Medicine near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, OH.
See Ashland Family Physicians.