A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Pembina County Memorial Hospital
- Essentia Health Fargo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Riad Abul-Khoudoud MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan R. Abul-Khoudoud practice?
- Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Abul-Khoudoud practices Family Medicine near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cavalier, ND.
See Ashland Primary Care Doctors.