A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Kafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Kafri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kafri
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kafri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Kafri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafri graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kafri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Kafri MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Kafri practice?
- Dr. Hassan Kafri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Kafri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists and Chula Vista Cardiologists.