Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hassan Kafri
Dr. Hassan Kafri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA, with another office in La Mesa, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Kafri is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Alvarado Hospital and Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center. Dr. Kafri has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hassan Kafri has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Hassan Kafri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.
Dr. Jose Leon
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Roman Szkopiec
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Brett Berman
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi19