Internists, Nephrologist (kidney)

3661 S Miami Ave
Ste 402
Miami, FL 33133
305-856-7656
Locations and availability (1)

|  Caring and knowledgeable  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2013

My brother recently passed away at Mercy Hospital. He was in the ICU user the care of many consultants. Dr Ali was outstanding. He took the time to explain things to us everyday. He was excellent with coordinating the care in our brother who had very complex medical problems. He bade the dialysis easy for us to understand. When my brother passed, we knew that he had done his very best. God bless Dr Hassan I!!

|  A Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Ali with out any hesitations, he is a warm, loving doctor, who takes time with you and explains in full detail everything. He makes it a joy to come and see him. I think he is one of a kind. He is never rushed, answers all your questions, and makes you feel like he has all the time in the world to talk to you. He is a kind hearted human being. May God bless him and his family always.

|  Very compasionate doctor,  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I would recommend doctor Ali without reservation. He not only is a good Doctor but has a great heart, cares about the patient as a person and as a physician.In short if you have a problem go see this doctor. (God bless him)