Dr. Hassan Alissa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hassan Alissa?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Very attentive and very professional.

Posted on November 12th, 2016

He has been the most helpful. No one was able to figure out what I have so far and I am hopeful this could be the one. He just sat down with me and went through all my records and gave me a possible explanation to my symptoms. I am very much looking forward to my second visit.

Very thorough

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I want to write a review because after seeing few rheumatologists over the course of my severe illness, this is the first one that I found to be non dismissive, very thorough and pleasant. This is my second visit to him and I am very happy. I would recommend to friends and family.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

He call me "Hero". His receptionist can be scathing.

Arthritis Clinic of Central Texas .com

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Dr. Alissa has been the most caring and committed to personal condition of any Dr. in all of my journey with ill health. He has even personally called me, which was quite a surprise, and he inquired about a bad flare that I was having. This was such a touching gesture and increased my confidence in his guided care of my condition. I have been struggling with him right by my side in finding the therapy that might work to improve my health. He has never given up on me. If you can get an appointment with him and his demanding schedule of faithful patients, I would recommend that you do. The staff at the office are the most friendly and remember you and take care of you and your spirit as well. Cozy family feel is how I would explain the environment. I always enjoy my visits, even though I'd rather not have to see a Doctor in the first place. Great people.

Posted on September 5th, 2014

He is helpful and cares. I have been sick since I was a child. No doctor could figure out why. I was even at TCH for testing, but still no help. Dr. Alyssa found what was making me sick and has helped me feel the best I have since 15 years ago.

My Friend

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Alissa. We frequently attend each others visits and Dr. Alissa never fails to ask the second patient how they are doing. I always feel he listens very carefully to everything that we say and answers all questions even when they have been asked before. Recently my husband took a turn for the worse, Dr. Alissa had a real heart to heart with him carefully explaining that meds must be taken as prescribed. He then asked me what I had been noticing in my husband. He frequently refers to us as "my friend" and I do feel that he is our friend. The staff in the office is terrific, we are always greeted by name and someone always remember some little thing that had been said on a previous visit and asks about it. Not only is Dr, Alissa a wonderful physician his staff is caring, professional and attentive. These are really good people.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Dr. Alissa is a knowledgeable provider who keeps on the cutting edge of research in the field. In fact, he'll go out of his way to do additional research if he feels there's more to know about my condition before he assigns a treatment plan. He takes as much time with me as I need and takes my questions and concerns seriously. He always tries treatment options with the least negative effects before "bringing out the big guns," which I appreciate. I've called after hours on occasion and he's answered the phone, always willing and ready to speak with me. The only reason I don't give him four stars is that I often have to wait at least a half hour (often longer) in the waiting room for a 10-minute appointment and he often seems overbooked. Otherwise, his is a 4-star practice.

Recommended doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2014

Very caring doctor, love his staff they are always in good mood and very helpful.

Great doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Alissa for 4 years... He helped to get me back to my normal life. I am able now to take care of kids and for that I am grateful. All his staff are warm and the office has a happy vibe to it. My only comment to improve is the waiting room is so small, maybe they need a TV or some music. I still look forward to my visit with him.

WORST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Dr. Hassan is too hyper. He drives me crazy just to be around him. His office staff is terrible disorganized. It can take up to a half hour to get a following appointment. When I went to another doctor, he called me on the phone and gave me grief. I would never recommend Dr. Hassan

disappointed

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I've had an extremely difficult time scheduling an appointments and have had many appointments cancelled the week of/before because Dr. Alissa couldn't make it. Since he has to see me to refill medication, it's thrown off any sort of regularity required for proper action. I think he just over-extends himself. My first appointment he was running about an hour behind and was in such a rush he never asked or obtained any information. He requested some lab work and never addressed any actual issues. After four appointments, I will be finding another doctor.