Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hassan Alnuaimat
Dr. Hassan Alnuaimat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alnuaimat is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Shands at AGH and North FloridaSouth Georgia Veterans Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Hassan Alnuaimat has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hassan Alnuaimat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Syed Qadri
Internal Medicine, Residency
Gainesville, FL 0 mi
Dr. Olutope Salau-Okeleji
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi6
Dr. Craig Campbell
Gainesville, FL 0 mi7