A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Barakat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Barakat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barakat graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Barakat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Ft Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Barakat MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Barakat practice?
- Dr. Hassan Barakat has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Barakat practices Urology near Fort Washington, MD.
See Fort Washington Urologists.