Dr. Hassan Bitar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hassan Bitar?

August 15th, 2017

rude!!!

no personality or bedside manner! just a terrible person on the inside.

August 15th, 2017

Stay away!!!

Stay away from this terrible place. I was sent here by my OB while pregnant and DR. Bitar sent me away because I was pregnant! They rescheduled my appointment for after delivery so I reluctantly showed up. Waited for nearly an hour. Then when he finally came in the room, he attacked me for giving a bad review. (Which was just low stars by the way, I didn't even write anything) I'm now editing that review. I've NEVER been treated so unprofessionally in my entire life!!!!! He said " I can't help you because you have me a bad review" lol. Well now it's explained. Terrible terrible bedside manner. Just an all around awful man. And e just kept calling me "lady". Unproffesional and has no idea what he is doing. He kept asking me what I wanted to do about my problems. Isn't that his job???? This place is a joke!

March 30th, 2017

Thank you, Dr. Bitar!

Dr. Bitar listens, then uses his knowledge to diagnose and treat the problem. In my case, he sent me for a blood test which confirmed his suspicion. He diagnosed me then tested me for a muscle disease called Myasthenia Gravis, which I had. I had thymoma surgery to remove a tumor of my thymus, and a mass from around my heart. Dr. Bitar saved my life. I recommend him highly.

December 17th, 2015

Stop the bills

When I first started going, there was all family working there. The office slowly started to change. The reason that I started going there was because I had a problem with my prior doctor allowing her help to give her orders and she obeyed them. I explained that to Dr Bitar and he agreed with my opinion. I called the office to ask about a prescription that was given to me by another doctor because I didn't want a bad mixture. I was told he was seeing patients and would call me back. I waited 2 days and called back and the "HELP" told me that I would have to make an appointment to come in and ask a question. There was no way that I was going in to ask a question. I never went back. Now I receive a bill every 2-3 months and guess what? I don't reply. The bills that you continuously send me could have paid the $14.00.

February 19th, 2013

horrible

This guy is an absolute joke, none of the girls behind the desk knows what they are doing. He makes his son do all the work he comes in for about 2 minutes and looks in your eyes with a light with his hands out for his money. The only person with a heart there is the woman that performs the eegs she is a sweetheart. I was waiting for an appointment and the girls that make it left for lunch while i was waiting and the doctor mind me say it again is pathetic. Anyone know a good neurologist ? It's not him

October 10th, 2012

DO NOT USE DR. BITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was referred to Dr. Bitar from my PCP for a prescription I have been taking for many years. Not only did Dr. Bitar have no personality at all but he was extremely judgemental and condescending . He basically told me he would only write half my script which Is supposed to be weaned off slowly due to the high risk side effects of stopping it abruptly without any reason at all. THEN....After three months of writing HALF my script, I called for a refill the week before my meds would run out ( since I have to pick up a written script each month ) and after no return call from the nurse who said they would call as soon a he wrote it, I called back on the day my meds ran out to check if my script was ready only to be told that Dr. Bitar will no longer write my script because he was uncomfortable with the medication!!! I couldn't believe it, he is supposed to be an expert on these meds and knows the danger of abruptly stopping them and waited until I was completely out of my meds to ( without any warning) inform me he is uncomfortable writing a script he's written for three months? I am a nurse and deal with lots of doctors, not all the best, but DR BITAR Is by far and away the VERY WoRST "doctor" out there! Please don't get in my situation and find anyone other than dr Bitar to "care" for your health!!!

July 30th, 2012

Misdiagnosis

My Mother had symptoms of a mini stroke. He said he didn't see any indication of any strokes.He looked at her report and put her on meds for Parkinson's disease, which made her very sick. Then she had a massive stroke. The neurologists in the hospital said it was totally misdiagnosed and he should have been treating her for a stroke all along..

September 23rd, 2017