A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Bukhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Bukhari is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bukhari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bukhari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Bukhari, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukhari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Bukhari has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Imam Bukhari MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hassan I. Bukhari practice?
- Dr. Hassan Bukhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Bukhari practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.