A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Bukhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Bukhari, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukhari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bukhari has 13 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bukhari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hassan I. Bukhari practice?
Dr. Hassan Bukhari practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.