A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Bukhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Bukhari, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukhari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Bukhari has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Imam Bukhari MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hassan I. Bukhari practice?
- Dr. Hassan Bukhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Bukhari practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.