A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Chami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Chami, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chami graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Chami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- VA Boston Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Abdelrahman Chami M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Chami practice?
- Dr. Hassan Chami has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Chami practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.