A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Dakroub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Dakroub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Dakroub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakroub graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dakroub has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Naim Dakroub MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hassan N. Dakroub practice?
- Dr. Hassan Dakroub has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Dakroub practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Infectious Disease Doctors.