Dr. Hassan Ebrahim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 7 reviews

March 30th, 2016
he is the best dr I have seen

January 18th, 2016
Excellent - Found my Kidney Cancer and saved my life.
He is very caring and easy to talk to about health problems. Ralph Tongel - Shelby, NC

June 25th, 2012
Dr. Ebrahim has certainly been a blessing at a very scary time in my life. He is warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable about risk factors, treatment plans, and recovery; He definitely inspires confidence in his abilities.

May 25th, 2012
I have been under Dr Ebrahim's care for the last year and a half. At first he thought that I might have a case of lukeimia. After two different treatments he found that my blodd platlets were very low. He put me on a course of Promacta and my levels increased very well. I have found him to be a very compassionate doctor and have met his family and think the very best of him. It is with deep regret that he told me that he was leaving. I wish he would stay but I wish him the best and know that whoever comes under his care will b treated with all the compassion and medical knowlege that he has.

May 21st, 2012
Exceptional Doctor
I was sent to Dr. Ebrahim by my primary doctor because my platelets kept dropping. Dr. Ebrahim was very thorough, he first tried changing my medicines to see if some of them were causing the drop in platelets. Dr. Ebrahim determined it was not my meds, a bone marrow biopsy was done, which came back inconclusive. Dr. Ebrahim didn't just say come back in a year, he continued working to find the reason for my continuous platelet drops. I was diagnosed with MDS. I have been a patient of Dr. Ebrahim for 3 years now, and continue to take my chemo treatments under his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Ebrahim to anyone with hemotology or oncology needs. He is very patient in explaining everything to me and my family. I too know Dr. Ebrahim is leaving this practice and I will miss him.

January 30th, 2012
Benita Allen
Excellent Doctor and Staff...THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS!!!!

December 18th, 2011
"Two thumbs up"
Excellent and courteous physician, very knowledgeable ... I was seen by another oncologist previously. After I saw Dr Ebrahim I realized how more accurate in making stage of my cancer different fro the other doctor. I will recommend him strongly to anyone.