A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan El-Nachef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan El-Nachef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan El-Nachef, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Nachef graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. El-Nachef has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan El-Nachef MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan El-Nachef practice?
- Dr. Hassan El-Nachef has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan El-Nachef practices Anesthesiology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Anesthesiologists.