A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Etemadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etemadi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Etemadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Etemadi, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Etemadi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Etemadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan M Etemadi MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Etemadi practice?
- Dr. Hassan Etemadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Etemadi practices Radiology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Radiologists.