A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Etemadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etemadi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Etemadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Etemadi, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Etemadi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Etemadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan M Etemadi MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Etemadi practice?
- Dr. Hassan Etemadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Etemadi practices Radiology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Radiologists.