Dr. Hassan Farooq Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hassan Farooq?

October 4th, 2017

wonderful doctor and great besdie manners .

I recieved the best care . He is very competent. You will be happy after the visit. He takes time to explain whats going on.

August 6th, 2016

Terrible admin which reflects on the management of the Dr.

June 14th, 2016

Physician in 10 percent

one of the best doctors, I love his bed side manners . he can be upfront and straight forward. but then again he is not a politician , he is a physician.

June 3rd, 2016

Highly Recommend

Three generations of my family, including myself, have had the most positive experience while under Dr. Farooq's care for over a decade. He is very knowledgeable in many areas, precise, and thorough, applying extra efforts towards finding solutions for my complex case. Dr. Farooq is not just a great doctor, he is a wonderful human being who has positively impacted my life and my family. His dedicated staff is extraordinarily caring and efficient even in times of high volume office activity.

April 14th, 2016

Spends time

At times one has to wait but he will spend time with me and explains what needs to be done. Probably in top 10 percent docs.

April 13th, 2016

complicated medical problems

April 12th, 2016

My husband and I enjoy Dr. Farooq and his staff.

April 4th, 2016

The absolute worst experience I have ever had with a physician.

At my first visit, although I had made an appointment in advance, I waited for an hour before seeing the doctor. When I did see him, he expressed concern over my blood pressure and stated he would call in a prescription for a BP monitor so I could check my own BP at home, and he also increased the dosage of metoprolol. I then had to drive several blocks to a lab to have my blood drawn, and the lab was closed for lunch, so I had to wait another hour fasting before I could have my blood drawn, then fill out more paperwork for the lab. When I went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions, there was no prescription for the BP monitor. Also they had a problem locating my prescriptions because the doctor's office had name misspelled and my date of birth entered incorrectly. At my next office visit with Dr. Farooq two weeks later he stated that he would renew my meds for 90 days and that he thought my cholesterol was high (total cholesterol was 150) and that he would also call in a prescription for Rosuvastatin. This time when I went to my pharmacy, the doctor had failed to call in a prescription refill for Metoprolol, had not called in a prescription for Rosuvastatin as he had stated he would do, and there was still no prescription for BP monitor. I called his office an left a message, and the pharmacist also called, but there was no response from Dr. Farooq's office. Over the next 3 weeks I called two more times and the pharmacist called several times, but there was no response from Dr. Farooq even though by now I was completely out of Metoprolol, the medication that he had increased to lower my blood pressure. Then I sent an email to Dr. Farooq stating all the problems I had with getting my meds, but I received no response to this email either, nor any communication whatsoever from his office. But 2 days before my next scheduled appointment, a man came to my door stating that Dr. Farooq had ordered a test for me and that he needed to show me how to use the machine to monitor my blood oxygen overnight. I refused this test because I had not been notified by the Dr's office, and I am a widow who lives alone; so I do not admit strangers into my home unless I know in advance who they are and when to expect them. I am a diabetic with a history of cardiac bypass surgery and carotid endarterectomy. I believe that my health was jeopardized by not having my blood pressure medication renewed and by not being able to communicate with my doctor. When you call his office you get an automated answering system. The only options are to make an appointment, pay your bill, or leave a message for the nurse. I have found another physician.

February 2nd, 2016

Not only is Dr. Farooq a pleasant person, he saved my life. He listened to me when no one else would and saved me from heart attack number four. In a world where we are seen as numbers, Dr. Farooq goes above and beyond to make you feel like your life matters. I will be forever grateful to him.

July 28th, 2015

Dr. Hassan Farooq has been the most caring doctor he listen to you about your health issues he is not trying to rush you out of the office or rush his pratice with the patience. I was diagnoised with diabetes 5 months ago with 11 A1C and today i got told im at a 6.2 which is amazing . He told me if i watch my diet closey and exercise and took my medication it went down. Thank you to Dr. Hassan Farooq and his staff.

July 3rd, 2015

Dr Farooq is a Life Saver!

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Farooq's for over 15 years. Dr. Farooq saved his life a few months ago. Fred went to the Emergency Room by ambulance for shortness of breath and very low blood pressure of 88/40. The ER Dr ran tests and diagnosed him with a kidney infection. He was released from the hospital with a prescription and told to see his primary Dr. I took him to see Dr Farooq the next morning. Dr Farooq examined Fred and read the paperwork from the hospital ER. He told me to take himy back to the ER and had him admitted for more tests. They found a pulmonary embolism. He is now on medication and doing well. If it weren't for Dr Farooq I would be a widow now!

June 29th, 2015

Dr. FAROOQ HAS BEEN MY FAMILYS DOCTORS FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW AND I OWE HIM SUCH GRADITUDE FOR DIAGNOSING MY MOM FOR HEART TROUBLE AND REACTING QUICKLEY WHICH SAVED HER LIFE,AND THEN RECENTLY DIAGNOSING MY LIFE PARTNER AND REACTING QUICKLY TO HER COLIN CANCER AND SAVING HER LIFE, HE HAS HELPED OUR FAMILY FOR YEARS AND IS VERY PROFESSIONAL BUT ALSO HAS A PERSONALITY THAT LETS YOU KNOW HE CARES. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL.