A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Fehmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Fehmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fehmi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Fehmi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fehmi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fehmi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Fehmi MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Fehmi practice?
- Dr. Hassan Fehmi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Fehmi practices Nephrology near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI and Detroit, MI.