A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Fehmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Fehmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Fehmi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fehmi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fehmi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Fehmi MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Fehmi practice?
- Dr. Hassan Fehmi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Fehmi practices Nephrology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Novi Nephrologists.