A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Hammoud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammoud
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Ali Hammoud MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Hammoud practice?
- Dr. Hassan Hammoud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Hammoud practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.