A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hussain has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Mohamed Hussain FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Hassan Hussain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Hussain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA and Patterson, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.