A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hussain has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Mohamed Hussain FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Hassan Hussain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Hussain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA and Patterson, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.