Dr. Hassan Ibrahim MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 20th, 2015
Long wait
These complaints are no exaggeration. You can wait for hours for your appointment. I have no idea why. The staff just says "You will get the same treatment". No thanks! Treat me and let me leave. He's even spoke of his wife leaving him and looked like he wanted to cry. Don't go to him.

July 22nd, 2013
Never Never on time
I loved Dr. because he was very caring but his mismanagment of time and appointments made me stop seeing him and seek another doctor. I waited 2 to 5 hours every, I mean EVERY time I had an appointment.

January 26th, 2013
There has not been a time that I have not waited more less then 3-7 hours. Example. I can have an 11am appt. I come at 11am and they tell me to leave and come back at 2pm. Come back at 2 and after an hour wait they tell me hes really behind, come back at 530pm. Come back at 530 and after waiting another hour the staff tells all patients sitting in the waiting area that he has cancelled the rest of the day. This is a typical visit.

February 9th, 2011
Very caring! Treats the WHOLE patient! Takes as much time with you as you need.

November 3rd, 2010
Crazy wait times!
I see nothing has changed with time. Today people were waiting over 2 hours to see the doctor. One lady got up and asked for a copy of her records and said she's never coming back! What my sister has been doing, for example, is if she has a 2:00 p.m. appt., she will call the office and they will tell her not to come in yet. She waits at home, and then gets a call around 5-5:30 to come on in. Crazy! What kind of office mgmt. is this? My mother left this doctor after he made her wait 3 hours. At the 3 hour mark, she got up and left and never went back to him.

May 27th, 2010
Appointments mean nothing. You can literally wait in the waiting room for over 2 hours. That is not an exageration. This has occured time and time again. The staff will just say"i understand, were sorry. You will get the same time allowed to you". This is unacceptable. Ive spoke to others in the waiting room and they receive the same.