A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Ismail, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ismail has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Ismail MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Ismail practice?
- Dr. Hassan Ismail has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Ismail practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.