A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Ismail, Advanced Structural Heart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ismail
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ismail Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Ismail, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ismail has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan M Ismail MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Ismail practice?
- Dr. Hassan Ismail has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Ismail practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.