A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Ismail, Advanced Structural Heart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Ismail, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ismail has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan M Ismail MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Ismail practice?
- Dr. Hassan Ismail has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Ismail practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Johnson City Cardiologists.