Neurologists
Video profile
1815 Highway 231 S
Ozark, AL 36360
334-445-0028
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rude Doctor  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

Doctor doesn't spend anytime with patient, constant turnover of staff, rude office staff they don't return calls, fax paperwork as needed doctors wife is office manager which causes problems with complaints files on your insurance when all he does is lecture you about something his staff should have took care of.....NEVER will recommend this doctor ! he is a very smart doctor but staff is horrible and he spends no time with patients

|  go to school on arnold chiari malformation  |  show details
by lauire jordan on Oct 10th, 2013

went to him in 2005. after accident with, sever head pain. balance .walking in baby steps . felt like my neck was broke. every time i moved 110 volt went throw my hole body,it caused short term memory trouble .he checked me for MS only. then put nerve block shots in my head.sent me back to work. could not work had to leave state ,live with family. went to free clinic and they sent me for mri and found arnold chiari malformation right away

Sep 10th, 2013

Worst office staff I have ever seen; extremely rude and unprofessional. Dr. Kesserwani initially appeared to are abe interested but after 2 visits and the meds weren't working, he would no longer see me and did not refer me to anywhere else. I was supposed to get reimbursed for $200 paymentthatwas charged twice and office staff was rude , disinterested,and told me I had to deal with it. After 4 months still do not have my money, still in very poor health.Ihavehad to research and try to diagnose and treat my illness myself. DEFINITELY the worst doctor and office staff I have ever experienced. Absolutely no idea of the Hippocratic oath.

Jul 23rd, 2013

Very unprofessional staff. Worst I have seen. They are rude, lost different results , notes, and never took ownership. Patient offices are very dirty. Absolutely no follow up.

|  TAKES TOO LONG FOR A CALL BACK  |  show details
by Jeanne on Jun 29th, 2013

Some words that come to mind when I think of Dr. Kesserwani...Brilliant and Kind. I have been going to Dr. Kesserwani for years. He diagnosed me when no one else could. When my daughter's pediatric neurologist retired it was natural for me to begin taking her to Dr. Kesserwani. Everything was going well until Dr. Kesserwani moved from his office across from Dale Medical to his new office on 231. Now it seems like he has a million patients. Sometimes it takes more than a week to get a call back and then I usually have to call more than once to get a response. His clerks just keep saying, "As soon as he answers your question or tells us what to tell you about your test, we will call you." We really like Dr. Kesserwani and don't want to switch to another neurologist. MY VIEW: IF YOU CAN'T GET BACK WITH A PATIENT IN A TIMELY MANNER.....YOU HAVE TOO MANY PATIENTS. Sincerely, Disappointed P.S. Dr. Kesserwani, you are one of the really good (potentially great) physicians. Please find a solution to your 'less than timely call-back' problem. Thank you!

|  Terrible experience, no results, asking to see another Doctor  |  show details
by Looking for a new Doc on May 14th, 2013

I agree with some of the others, terrible bedside manner (none whatsoever actually), just wanted to push meds on me. Spent no time trying to figure out what was causing my problem just said it runs in families (none of the rest of my family experiences the problems I am). In my opinion he is running a Quantity instead of Quality business, meaning he tries to see as many patients as he can see in a day instead of seeing less patients giving more attention to the individual patients problems. The more patients he sees the more money he makes.

Feb 21st, 2013

Very rude office staff ! Dr K doesnt want to hear what you have to say just write a perscription and send you on your way, always to busy to spend time with you really doesnt care about the patient.Horrible Horrible

|  Smartest doctor I know  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

He diagonosed my problem when 6 other doctors could not. I would be dead if it were not for Dr. Kesserwani. He is the smartest person I know. He looks the patient in the eye, listens to the patient's complaints, and is deeply caring about the patient's problem. He knows far more than other neurologists. The UK is far and above the US when it comes to neurology; believe me!

Jul 24th, 2012

Took about two weeks to get a report from a scan. Had to call Dale Medical Center first. Then, when Kesserwanni called, his excuse was "test showed nothing. Didn't have anything to tell you." I asked, "don't you think a 30 second phone call would have eased my mind." He also mutters the English language asking stupid questions like "If I say a car is a lemon, what do I mean?" His muttering of the English language, my wife thought he said "If I say a car is a limo, what do I mean?" She answered correctly saying "it is a big old long car. You can put a lot of people in it." He went crazy, looking all up at the ceiling saying "bazzar behavior...bazzar" ove and over. Sent her to Birmingham where they are even crazier! The only think wrong with my wife at that time was a combination of idiot doctor prescribed meds that interacted on her. I call the FDA the "Future Destruction of America." Cows eat grass and live healthy. They aren't in doctor's offices. Cows aren't filled up on toxins of the FDA approved junk. I hope to never see Kesserwanni again. I pity the people who go to him or any neuro. I don't understand why the US allows foreigners in to treat Americans. In November, I plan to vote against EVERY INCUMBENT on my ballot! If cows ate all the junk medicines given to people, I think they would soon die too.

Jul 23rd, 2012

Seemed just like he wanted to give me pills and send me on my way.

|  BRILLIANT  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

I STARTED SEEING DR. KESSERWANI 7 YEARS AGO WITH MS AND HE IS LITTERELY THE REASON I MA WALKING TODAY. HE NOT ONLY TREATS THE MS BUT MAKES SURE IAM HEALTHY IN ALL AREAS AND IF NOT REFERS ME TO TRUSTED PHYSICIANS WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF MY NEEDS ....HE IS A FABULOUS CARING DR. DR.

May 16th, 2011

very caring and concerned about patients. Can call anytime to discuss concerns and will get back with you in the same day. Wonderful doctor. I went to 5 before this one found my problem at the first visit.

Feb 16th, 2011

This Doctor was very interested in helping me. He was very intelligent although does not have much of a bedside manner. His staff are the problem. I have have problem after problem getting prescriptions filled because the phones don't work or someone doesn't fax it correctly. Then they say they'll speak to the Dr. and call you back, but no one ever does. When you call them back it was never even written down that you called. They don't apologize or try to fix it.They don't care if you remain a patient or go somewhere else. They have plenty of other patients and therefore you don't really matter. That's not the way I learned to treat a patient! These girls are rude, unprofessional, unorganized, and uncaring. I don't understand how they can continue to treat patients that way and still have so many. And I mean MANY- you will wait about a month to get an appointment even as an established patient.

|  dr kesserwani  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. Is very unethical, unprofessional, and heartless. Very clear when calling for appointment that patient was in need of a pain control doctor. Staff scheduled appointment, then after driving from out of town, waiting in the office for over an hour....dr told patient that he was not taking any new chronic pain patients, he was sorry, and would not charge for visit. Still he sent $175 bill! For what?...... when called staff to question about nil...they said nothing we can do and hung up! Wow! The devil does exist! The greed of this man proves that! Don't know how he sleeps robbing from the sick!!!!!!

|  This man saved my sight. I love him.  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2010

He totally CARES! If you don't have many problems, he doesn't bug you. He called my cell to check on me. We have called his house during the weekend and he was as nice as could be. If I didn't see him I wouldn't be able to see a thing now. He is a wonderful doc. I only wish he could do it all, general, gyn, and ob. I couldn't ask for a better doc. I don't understand why he is rated so low. The man stays packed because he is so GOOD! Love him, love him, love him!!!!

Jan 9th, 2010

i like dr k a lot. his awesome

|  OVERALL BAD EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by Chris on Sep 14th, 2009

At first he was some helpful, we tried different meds for my migraines, then it went to crap, because he was just to busy...It takes a month in order to get an appointment even if your an established patient with an emergancy...When you do get your appointment and go into the office, the office staff are rude and unperfessional, i have never seen this type of behaviour in a doctors office...they are rude every time. If you call and have a question for the doc, they never call you back, there just very unperfessional and they all had bad attitudes. When you go back into the room to see the doctor, it takes forever (atleast 30min) for the doc to come in and he just comes in and either throws perscriptions at you or sticks you in the back of the head with nerve blocks and sends you on your way...he doesn't try and establish a relationship with his patient. And when you want a second opinion, and get your records, he writes a nasty review...some of the things he enclosed in the med records where just down right uncalled for. The manner of the med records where very unperfessional! Just everything about that office meaning (doctor and staff) are unperfessional! I had an all around bad experience, i wouldn't recommend anyone to him.

May 3rd, 2008

was very helpful and easy to see or get additional help if current treatment not working, now way too busy, takes a month to get an appointment as established patient and visits are quick as staff has told me they are triple booked a lot. staff not always professional acting.