inactive

Hassan Kesserwani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 29th, 2016
stay away
Unbelievable he is allowed to even practice medicine. Be warned

June 30th, 2016
Very knowledgeable, understanding....sent me for tests, was quick to schedule follow ups. Very happy with the treatment plan.

March 7th, 2016
Great Dr. in every way. Listens carefully and truly works to bring you to better health. Also has a wonderful staff.

November 12th, 2015
Thankful for Dr Kesserwani
Dr. Kesserwani has done an outstanding job treating my Parkinson's. He worked closely with me to adjust my medications and has me walking without a cane for the first time in two years. He is a brilliant scientist and an outstanding doctor.

September 21st, 2015
Most unprofessional office staff I have ever dealt with. It took over 4 weeks to get a RX refill and to get my medical records so I could get established with another neurologist. I was treated very rudely by multiple people in this office. The worst experience ever with medical office.

September 3rd, 2015
Blonde Lady up at front desk most rudest woman I ever met in my life. Got a attitude problem.

September 3rd, 2015
Wouldn't be walking today if I hadn't seen this Doctor who found cyst on spinal cord back in 2006. He knows what he is doing. Great doctor.

August 7th, 2015
Worst dr office
This was the worst dr office I have ever been to. The staff is the rudest people I have ever had to deal with. And they with hold my medicine bc I fill not feel comfortable doing Botox and because I would not do Botox they withheld medication. From me and I have a Brain disorder so if I was anyone I would not go there what so ever. The staff will hang up on you and they will tell you can just get thing by the snap of your fingers you need to wait on them and they will do it when they feel like it.

April 13th, 2015
Avoid
This was probably the very worst experience I have ever had with any medical professional. I am 50 years old, a breast cancer survivor, have 3 children, and have experienced more than your usual amount of health issues. I have seen a lot of doctors. The office itself was rundown, poorly lit, filled with mismatched, secondhand furniture, and in an inconvenient location. The office staff and nurses were aloof and inconsiderate to the point of outright rudeness. Dr. Kesserwani was distracted, agitated, seemingly unable to focus on me, interrupted me continually, did not listen to me, would not allow me to finish a sentence before he asked another question, etc... I almost began to wonder if I was on an episode of Candid Camera, Ellen, or Pranked. Sadly, no one jumped out to reveal the joke. After weeks of waiting to be notified of developments in my situation, my next appointment and such I called only to be told the staff had "hundreds of patients to take care of and would get to me when they could." I believe I can locate a superior doctor, and that will certainly alleviate the heavy burden on Dr. Kesserwani and his overworked staff.

March 18th, 2015
This is absolutely the worst doctors office i have ever dealt with. The most unprofessional, discourteous, substandard, inefficient staff yoy could ever imagine. My 81 year old father is a patient, but wont be for long. The quack prescribes medication to the point of making him a zombie, all which say do not quit taking suddenly. The only way to get a refill is to call dr office and ask them to fax it to pharmacy. You cant get through 90% of the time. If you do, they fail to fax it 90% of the time. We will Find a new dr. Im warning people who have loved ones, do not use this dr. The staff must have been rejected by all other medical offices!! One star only because zero is not an option.

March 4th, 2015
Great Doctor, cares, stays very busy with own practice and always so nice
Great Neurologist.....I had seen 3 other Neorologists with the same PAIN shooting down my neck and arm for months, taking me to floor and tears. I also suffered from partial focal seizures. I had been already diagnosed with MS. I was recommended to see him by my general physician in Dothan. I have not had pain since, knew exact problem, Trigeminal Neuralgia and changed dose of seizure medication to help.

February 11th, 2015
Find someone else!
Impossible to get anyone to answer phone or follow through with what they say they are going to do. Staff is unprofessional and rude, office is dingy and rooms are drab and dusty. Never want to go back.