A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Khalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khalil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montrose General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- Endless Mountains Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Khalil MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Khalil practice?
- Dr. Hassan Khalil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Khalil practices Internal Medicine near Montrose, PA.
See Montrose Internists.