A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan M Khan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hassan Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Khan practices Internal Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists.