A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Kieso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Kieso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieso graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Kieso has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kieso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Kieso practice?
Dr. Hassan Kieso practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL and Indianapolis, IN.
See Olympia Fields Internists, Olympia Fields Cardiologists, and Olympia Fields Nuclear Medicine Physicians.