Learn more about Dr. Hassan Kieso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Kieso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kieso
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kieso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Kieso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieso graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Kieso has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan A Kieso MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Kieso practice?
- Dr. Hassan Kieso has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Kieso practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Olympia Fields, IL.
See Olympia Fields Internists and Olympia Fields Cardiologists.