Learn more about Dr. Hassan Kieso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Kieso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kieso
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kieso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Kieso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieso graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Kieso has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan A Kieso MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Kieso practice?
- Dr. Hassan Kieso has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Kieso practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Olympia Fields, IL.
See Olympia Fields Internists and Olympia Fields Cardiologists.