A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahfoozi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mahfoozi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Citrus Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Mohammad Mahfoozi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Mahfoozi practice?
- Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi practices Psychiatry near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Chino Psychiatrists.