A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahfoozi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahfoozi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahfoozi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahfoozi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Citrus Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan M Mahfoozi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Mahfoozi practice?
- Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Mahfoozi practices Psychiatry near Chino, CA.
See Chino Psychiatrists.