A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Makki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Makki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Makki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Makki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Mohamed Ali Makki MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Makki practice?
- Dr. Hassan Makki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Makki practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Internists, Novi Pulmonologists, Novi Critical Care Practitioners, and Novi Sleep Medicine Doctors.