A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Moghadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Moghadam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Moghadam, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghadam graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moghadam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Abbaszadeh Moghadam MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Moghadam practice?
- Dr. Hassan Moghadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Moghadam practices Neurology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Neurologists.