A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Moghadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Moghadam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Moghadam, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghadam graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moghadam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moghadam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans