A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Moghadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Moghadam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Moghadam, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghadam graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moghadam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Abbaszadeh Moghadam MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Moghadam practice?
- Dr. Hassan Moghadam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Moghadam practices Neurology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Willowbrook, IL.
See Naperville Neurologists.