A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Compression Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moinzadeh graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Moinzadeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Ali Moinzadeh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Moinzadeh practice?
- Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.