Learn more about Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moinzadeh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moinzadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Compression Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moinzadeh graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Moinzadeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Ali Moinzadeh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Moinzadeh practice?
- Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Moinzadeh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.