Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hassan Nemeh
Dr. Hassan Nemeh, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Nemeh is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. Dr. Nemeh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hassan Nemeh has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Hassan Nemeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Norman Silverman
Detroit, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Zane Hammoud
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi24
Dr. Gaetano Paone
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi27