A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Nemeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Nemeh, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Nemeh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nemeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan W Nemeh MBBS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hassan W. Nemeh practice?
- Dr. Hassan Nemeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Nemeh practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Cleveland, OH.
See Detroit Surgeons.