A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Nemeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Nemeh, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nemeh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nemeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Nemeh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nemeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan W Nemeh MBBS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hassan W. Nemeh practice?
- Dr. Hassan Nemeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Nemeh practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Detroit Surgeons.