Dr. Hassan Nemeh MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2013
Amazing Experience
I am happy to say that I returned home a few days ago and am feeling exceptional after a quad bypass last week. Dr. Nemeh is the one of a kind doctor that you search for when facing a procedure like this. I really like the man first....knowledge and staff are a given. Dr. Nemeh truly cares about you and your family and it shows in his tireless communication and his sincere and frank discussions throughout the journey. I would recommmend this man to everyone I know going forward! He is a superstar amongst his peers.....

March 3rd, 2010
Excellent Surgeon
My husband was diagnosed with mitral valve regurgitation and our cardiologist suggested we look into "minimal invasive surgery" for the repair. This is where we found Dr. Nemeh @ Henry Ford Hospital. We met Dr. Nemeh for the first time to discuss my husband's surgery. We had lots of questions, Dr. Nemeh answered all of our questions before we got a chance to ask, he spent the appropriate time explaining my husband's procedure in depth and we didn't look back. After our first appointment we felt confident he was our perfect choice and it never crossed our mind to look at any other doctors. Now, we can say the surgery was a complete success, we owe our thanks to this wonderful surgeon, who we will always be grateful for giving my husband the best of care. A heartfelt thanks to you and your professional staff at Henry Ford Hospital. We would highly recommend you to anyone having this delicate procedure! Thank you, Dr. Nemeh.

September 18th, 2009
Ann Busby
Dr. Nemeh Saved my life, he's an amazing Dr. and person. Anyone would be lucky to have him help them.

May 30th, 2009
Dr. Nemeh saved my life, pure and simple.I had a serious aortic root aneurysm.The good DR fixed that and repaired my aortic valve too.Thank you so much, Dr Nemeh.

June 10th, 2017