A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Ramadan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Ramadan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Ramadan, FACS, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramadan graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramadan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan H Ramadan FACS, M.Sc, and MD is a male Allergist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Hassan H. Ramadan practice?
- Dr. Hassan Ramadan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Ramadan practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Allergy near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Otolaryngologists, Morgantown Pediatric Specialists, and Morgantown Allergists.