A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Ramadan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Ramadan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Ramadan, MD, MSC, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Laryngectomy Larynx removal
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Mycoses Fungi
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Runny Nose Rhinitis
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer Laryngeal Neoplasm
- Tonsil Removal Tonsillectomy
- Wilderness medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramadan graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramadan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Husni Ramadan MD, MSC, and FACS is a male Allergist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Hassan H. Ramadan practice?
- Dr. Hassan Ramadan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Ramadan practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Otolaryngologists and Morgantown Allergists.