A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Riaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riaz
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Riaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Ali Riaz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Riaz practice?
- Dr. Hassan Riaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Riaz practices General Practice near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount General Practitioners.