A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Riaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Riaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riaz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Ali Riaz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Riaz practice?
- Dr. Hassan Riaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Riaz practices General Practice near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Primary Care Doctors.