A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadaghiani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Sadaghiani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan L Sadaghiani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan L. Sadaghiani practice?
- Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY and Mahwah, NJ.
See Milford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.