A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani is Good. Dr. Sadaghiani has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadaghiani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sadaghiani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadaghiani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hassan L. Sadaghiani practice?
Dr. Hassan Sadaghiani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY and Warwick, NY.
See Milford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.