Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by Shannon Miller-DeBaldo on Feb 8th, 2015

I think he is the most thourugh Dr I've ever seen, he has genuine concern for his patient

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I go bk out of town today can u put my pre authorization threw today

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hassan Saghir is a wonderful doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeable, caring, and listens to his patients. All my needs, concerns, and health issues are addressed. I will for sure keep coming back and refer him to other people

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and precise Doctor and the nursing staff very nice ...

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A doctor with real concern to treat his patient as well as the insurgence comp. that govern how our doctor's are able to treat our issues. Thank you doctor.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of best young doctor's I'v ever met.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saghir is a top notch physician! He cares & takes time to listen and diagnose my concerns and ailments. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new physician.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Really cares show details Really cares
Dec 11th, 2011

I saw this doctor at an urgent care in Sterling Heights. He spent over a half hour talking with me and figured out what was wrong within a few moments. My own doctor couldn't even figure out what was wrong with me. He explained everything in detail and recommended detailed follow up. It was the best experience I ever had. I told him before I left I'd be coming to the urgent care to see him instead of seeing my regular doctor.

Caring physician show details Caring physician
Sep 2nd, 2011

He's a very nice young man. He was patient and answered all of my questions in detail. By the end of the visit I felt well informed and empowered.

Great doc show details Great doc
by Karen on Mar 12th, 2010

Dr. Saghir was very professional and courteous. He is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything clearly to me; I could tell he really cared about me as a person.