by Kayla gannon on Jun 12th, 2016

Bets Doctor I have ever met.

5 Stars DR. 1 star staff. show details 5 Stars DR. 1 star staff.
by C.A. on Mar 16th, 2016

i already have a review about this Dr. he is one of the best Doctors. i just hope he changes his location into a better staffed place. the staff over there seems to be VERY relaxed, especially his billing department. i am still waiting for the lady from billing to get back to me about an issue from 3 month ago. she never answers her phone, or calls back. this Dr. deserves better staff.

Perfect Family Dr show details Perfect Family Dr
by chad on Jan 21st, 2016

A young DR. who gives you his time, and try hard to make sure you are ok. he is very thorough and goes over all details. most importantly he seems genuine and cares about his patients. friendly and smart.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by Shannon Miller-DeBaldo on Feb 8th, 2015

I think he is the most thourugh Dr I've ever seen, he has genuine concern for his patient

Really cares show details Really cares
Dec 11th, 2011

I saw this doctor at an urgent care in Sterling Heights. He spent over a half hour talking with me and figured out what was wrong within a few moments. My own doctor couldn't even figure out what was wrong with me. He explained everything in detail and recommended detailed follow up. It was the best experience I ever had. I told him before I left I'd be coming to the urgent care to see him instead of seeing my regular doctor.

Caring physician show details Caring physician
Sep 2nd, 2011

He's a very nice young man. He was patient and answered all of my questions in detail. By the end of the visit I felt well informed and empowered.

Great doc show details Great doc
by Karen on Mar 12th, 2010

Dr. Saghir was very professional and courteous. He is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything clearly to me; I could tell he really cared about me as a person.