Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Doctor of the year, Execlent, compassionate, and caring. show details Doctor of the year, Execlent, compassionate, and caring.
by Marion Thomas. on Feb 11th, 2016

My most memorable moment was, I wondered if Dr. Saghir was for the client or for the money. I thought time will tell; and to this day yes, I'm still Dr. saghir's patient. will continue to be his client until either he retires or God calls me home. Dr. Saghir proved to me not only was he for the patient, but he is also kind, compassionate, and has a true care for the person. I've searched all my life for a Doctor like Dr. Saghir.. finally; I found a caring and compassionate Doctor, a doctor I can trust, not be afraid of, nor scared to let my true chief complaints be known I held back for awhile due to lack of trust, fear of being told I'm over dramatic, or its all in my head. When I finally opened up to Dr. Saghir I was waiting to hear those words, but heard none, I thank the Doctor and God. Dr Saghir listened with his ear's and medical mind as he figured out all my complaints.... Today is 02/11/2016 I've had a problem with my stomach for 8-9 years and not one of my old Doctors listened nor heard my concern; but today, I finally mustard up the nerve to tell Doctor Saghir and he was correct in his telling me what I was already a lil afraid of, I just hope Dr. Saghir caught it before it got to bad. I wish I found Dr. Saghir 8-9 years ago. God only knows right now what or how good, bad, or worse it is. I'm forever grateful for Dr. Saghirs quick medical thinking and intellect. Yes I will be referring anyone whom inquires about needing a kind and compassionate doctor no doubt about it. Dr, Saghir, I M. T. thank you from the bottom of my heart for truly listing to me and my concerns about my health issues. You in my eyes are Doctor of the century. I truly don't think I would ever find another kind and compassionate Doctor as you're. they are far and few, almost like a diamond in the ruff. well I found a great Doctor, that I pray to God will have for many years. Dr. Saghir you truly earned my trust. No one nor no Doctor has ever had my 100% trust, but because you listened and heard me without thinking I was crazy, or over dramatic I can honestly say I trust you 100% all the way.Also, Thank You for having me as your patient, I thank you for being my life's caregiver. I now lay my trust and life in God and your hands. I TRUST YOU. Thank you. Sincerely and truly, M. T. P.S. Please always care for the patient and never change. God gave you a beautiful gift freely; keep your heart in it. your a very special Doctor God gave the correct gift of healing to you, a perfect Doctor. God bless you always.

Perfect Family Dr show details Perfect Family Dr
by chad on Jan 21st, 2016

A young DR. who gives you his time, and try hard to make sure you are ok. he is very thorough and goes over all details. most importantly he seems genuine and cares about his patients. friendly and smart.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by Shannon Miller-DeBaldo on Feb 8th, 2015

I think he is the most thourugh Dr I've ever seen, he has genuine concern for his patient

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I go bk out of town today can u put my pre authorization threw today

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hassan Saghir is a wonderful doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeable, caring, and listens to his patients. All my needs, concerns, and health issues are addressed. I will for sure keep coming back and refer him to other people

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and precise Doctor and the nursing staff very nice ...

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A doctor with real concern to treat his patient as well as the insurgence comp. that govern how our doctor's are able to treat our issues. Thank you doctor.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of best young doctor's I'v ever met.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saghir is a top notch physician! He cares & takes time to listen and diagnose my concerns and ailments. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new physician.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Really cares show details Really cares
Dec 11th, 2011

I saw this doctor at an urgent care in Sterling Heights. He spent over a half hour talking with me and figured out what was wrong within a few moments. My own doctor couldn't even figure out what was wrong with me. He explained everything in detail and recommended detailed follow up. It was the best experience I ever had. I told him before I left I'd be coming to the urgent care to see him instead of seeing my regular doctor.

Caring physician show details Caring physician
Sep 2nd, 2011

He's a very nice young man. He was patient and answered all of my questions in detail. By the end of the visit I felt well informed and empowered.

Great doc show details Great doc
by Karen on Mar 12th, 2010

Dr. Saghir was very professional and courteous. He is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything clearly to me; I could tell he really cared about me as a person.