A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Salah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Salah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salah graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan H Salah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hassan H. Salah practice?
- Dr. Hassan Salah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Salah practices Pediatrics near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Bridgeton Pediatricians.