A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Salah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Salah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salah graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hassan H. Salah practice?
Dr. Hassan Salah practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Bridgeton Pediatricians.