A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Saradih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Saradih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Saradih, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saradih graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saradih has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Mohammed Saradih MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Saradih practice?
- Dr. Hassan Saradih has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Saradih practices Internal Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Internists.