A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Sheikh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Sheikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- PinnacleHealth at Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Shahryar Sheikh MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan S. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Hassan Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Sheikh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near State College, PA.
See State College Internists and State College Geriatric Doctors.