The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hassan Sheikh
Dr. Hassan Sheikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in State College, PA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sheikh is affiliated with Mount Nittany Medical Center, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and PinnacleHealth at Harrisburg Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hassan Sheikh has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hassan Sheikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.
Dr. Alexander Szymanski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
State College, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Anas Wardeh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
State College, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Tsewang Tuladhar
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
State College, PA 0 mi