Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hassan Tabandeh
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Manassas, VA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tabandeh is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center and Fauquier Hospital. Dr. Tabandeh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.
Dr. Balbir Sidhu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Manassas, VA 0 mi31
Dr. Richard Perrin II
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Manassas, VA 0 mi12
Dr. Shahram Yazdani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Manassas, VA 0 mi25