Learn more about Dr. Hassan Tabandeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Tabandeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabandeh
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Tabandeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabandeh graduated from Islamic Azad University-Tehran Branch. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabandeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Tabandeh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Tabandeh practice?
- Dr. Hassan Tabandeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Manassas, VA.
See Manassas Cardiologists.