A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Tabandeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Tabandeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabandeh graduated from Islamic Azad University-Tehran Branch.
Dr. Tabandeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Tabandeh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Tabandeh practice?
- Dr. Hassan Tabandeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiovascular Disease near Manassas, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, VA.
See Manassas Cardiologists.