Dr. Hassan Tabandeh, FACC
Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent, kind doctor show details Excellent, kind doctor
by Peter Brewington on Apr 4th, 2015

Great to work with: supportive, caring, knowledgeable.

Dr Tabandeh--Excellent care show details Dr Tabandeh--Excellent care
Feb 26th, 2015

Dr. Hassan Tabandeh was recommended to me by my internist, when there seemed to be some potential for serious heart problems. Dr. Tabandeh treated the condition by prescribing drugs and recommending regular exercise and good diet. My cholesterol and blood pressure have decreased and I have been stable and healthy for over five years. I have always appreciated his concern and expertise. I would certainly recommend him to a friend.

Top Notch Cardiologist! show details Top Notch Cardiologist!
by Chris Hawkins on Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Tabandeh is a Top notch Cardiologist that cares for his patients and their outcome.

by Jo and Bill Faunce on Jan 29th, 2015

An excellent doctor, takes time with his patients. I highly recommend him.

senior citizen show details senior citizen
by judy keen on Jan 26th, 2015

Dr Tabandeh shows such personal care and concern. He is always pleasant and very thorough with my follow ups and daily health.

Superb Physician show details Superb Physician
by Fred on Jan 6th, 2015

Dr. Tabandeh has been my cardiologist for over 10 years. I have remained with him due to his very professional support. He truly listens to my concerns, provides effective care, and has a great personality. He is objective in health assessments, but remains positive and direct. A superb physician.

Dec 31st, 2014

I've trusted Dr. Tabandeh for my heart health care for many years. He listens well, asks good questions, and has found a level of medication to alleviate the heart problems I have without having to resort to surgery. I highly recommend him.

Nov 28th, 2014

Dr. Tabandeh has excellent bed side manner. He is easy to talk to and takes time to explain. I felt reassured leaving his office. I will recommend Dr. Tabandeh to my family and friends.